Ready to be a bride this year? Well, don’t just be a bride, be a fashion forward bride by wearing the colours that are going to make headlines in 2016. We bring you a quick peek into the lehenga colours that will rule the fashion roost. Read on and take your pick from this vivid colour bouquet.
- RIVERSIDE BLUE – THE BLUE TO BE IN Blue is the new black this year! So get over your usual pinks and reds and go for a lehenga in this tone. Ofcourseyou can complement it with zari work in pink/gold and a pink choli. Works well specially for winter weddings. Check out this Manish Malhotra creation for some inspiration.
Link : http://www.theethnicroute.com/lehngas-36/bridal-lehnga/stylish-blue-net-art-silk-embroidered-3-pc-lehnga-choli
- ROSE QUARTZ–A LOVELY NUDE-PINK SHADE Be the coy bride in a rose quartz lehenga, a colour that’s creating quite a stir!This youthful shade is perfect for all skin types and is a great alternative to the deeper pink shades that have been done to death. See how Amy Jackson gets the look right!
- WARM TAUPE – FOR A TOUCH OF BROWN If you dare to be different then warm taupe is the colour for you. This fantastic neutral shade can be paired with a brighter shade for an elegant look. Huma Qureshi shows you how to carry this timeless look.
Link : http://www.theethnicroute.com/lehngas-36/beautilicious-beige-heavy-embroidered-lehnga-saree
- PEACH ECHO –AN ECLECTIC FUSION OF PEACH & ORANGE A charming shade that is perfect for the Indian bride! It is both demure and bold at the same time and will pair beautifully with golden zari work or embellishments. Priyanka Chopra carries the look with great élan!
- FIESTA – THE PERFECT RED If you want to stay away from the harsh reds and the boring maroons then this is your colour! It balances just the right amount of brightness that’s neither too crass nor too dull. Alia Bhatt looks uber glamorous in this one.
- SHARKSKIN – THE COOL GREY A fabulous colour that will give an exotic edge to your lehenga.If it sounds too experimental, you could mix it with coral, gold or silver to add some colour and tone down the grey. Alternately you could wear it on your reception.Check out this sparkling grey lehenga for some motivation.